Re: new completion modifications

Sven wrote:
> This seems reasonable.  Question to everyone (and -workers in
> particular): should we add a `urls' style, comparable to `hosts' and
> such, that just gives a bunch of strings to complete as urls?
> Probably taking precedence over the other things (different from
> `hosts' and friends).

Something like this.  I don't know if it's going to be a problem with it
always taking precedence, however; one of these simple ones can then mask
any of the other sort if you just type a fairly generic prefix.  But maybe
it works OK in practice.  If they used different tags, you could used
`_next_tags' to get round this.  (Does anyone else use _next_tags?)

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070