Re: PATCH: Re: Completion for kill

--- Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ahem.  Sorry (I use jobs so seldom that I didn't see that...)

> -elif [[ "$PREFIX$SUFFIX" = [0-9]# ]]; then
> +elif [[ "$PREFIX$SUFFIX" = (%*|[0-9]#) ]]; then

Thanks. The same situation happens with signals so that change needs to
use [%-] instead of %. I didn't mention the signals because I rarely
complete them.

I find it mildly concerning that _pids needs to know about the
situation it is called in here. If in the future, it is used somewhere
else where the other matches don't start with something simple like %
or -, I can't see that it could know. I see that it works in _gdb but
only because _gdb calls _pids with a -m option. I suppose we can worry
about this if and when it becomes an issue.

Oliver