Comment found in 01grammar.ztst

# Can someone convince me the following is really supposed to fail
# without the semicolon present?
  { cd /NonExistentDirectory >&/dev/null; } || print false

I'm not sure what "fail" means in the comment, but this should work the
same way in zsh without the semicolon.  Sh/ksh require the semicolon.

I double-checked that it *does* work the same way without the semicolon.