Re: Moving completion functions

Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> Bart wrote:
> > The main thing I want to do with the example startup files is to add a
> > batch of comments, possibly in all-caps, telling system administrators
> > NOT to drop these files into /etc/z*.  And maybe even put a "return 0"
> > at the top of each file just in case some nimrod copies them to /etc/
> > without looking at them.
>
> I would definitely agree with that.

As far as I'm concerned a nimrod is (a) a hunter mentioned in Genesis (b)
one of the Enigma variations referring to Elgar's friend and publisher
A.J. Jaeger (c) a search and reconnaissance aircraft, but if someone wants
to do that that's fine by me.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx