Re: zsh bug-hang on startup after exec

On Mar 22,  9:02am, Ryan Richter wrote:
} Subject: Re: zsh bug-hang on startup after exec
}
} I have bash-2.02.1-2, sh-utils-1.16-12, and util-linux-2.10f-7.

Hrm.  I'm unable to reproduce the hang with any of the following:

(RedHat 5.1 with miscellaneous upgrades to approximate 5.2)

bash-1.14.7-11
sh-utils-1.16-14
util-linux-2.7-18

(RedHat 5.2 with miscellaneous upgrades)

bash-1.14.7-13
sh-utils-1.16-14
util-linux-2.8-11

(RedHat 6.2 with most of the latest upgrades)

bash-1.14.7-23.6x
sh-utils-2.0-5
util-linux-2.10f-7

So perhaps it's related to bash-2.02.1-2.  I don't find that RPM on
rpmfind.net for anything but sparc.  Are you running linux on a sparc?
Where did you come by that RPM?