Re: PATCH: MH for Mailboxes (TM)

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> By the way (Sven), when I complete after "mutt -f " (with no prefix in
> the current word) I -still- get a blank item as the first menu-selection.
> I thought we fixed that bug a long time ago?

Yes, sounds very familiar.  I don't remember exactly and since I don't
use anything I could complete with _mailboxes I can't easily try, but
normally that's because one of the expansions leaves an empty element
in an array.  So we could either check all parameter expansions used
to fill the cache (I guess it's the cache) or remove the empty
elements at the end.

Could anyone test if that's the problem?

Bye
 Sven