Re: _cpio

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> Why do I need the * before the destination directory completion for -p?  It
> should work with a 1 or just the bare colon, but for some reason it doesn't
> for me.

Because in that call to _arguments there is no description for the -p
option, so it thinks that is the first (and then-only) argument.

This can be fixed by telling _arguments the options it has to expect
but not to complete, using the '!-p' syntax.  Alternatively one could
use -A '-*' to say that all unknown string beginning with a hyphen are
to be `ignored' there.

Bye
 Sven