Re: PATCH: Re: Completing strings from history?

[ Moved to -workers ]

On Mar 27, 11:13am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: Completing strings from history?
}
} Ok, below is my first attempt at making _history_complete_words
} smarter.  I didn't integrate Bart's changes, maybe that should be
} done.
}
} The behaviour is now to stop at the beginning/end once.  Going up or
} down in the previously used direction will wrap around.

If it does that, then it's not necessary to integrate my changes; mine
simply caused it to cycle without pausing.

} I hope with the style settings Bart and Adam reported the behaviour is
} now good enough...

I haven't tried it yet, but shouldn't there be some way to turn on menu
behavior with a style rather than requiring `setopt menucomplete'?