Re: PATCH: MH for Mailboxes (TM)

On Mar 28, 12:55pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: MH for Mailboxes (TM)
}
} > However, at _multi_parts line 164-166, the expression
} >
} > 	"${(@)${(@M)matches:#*${sep}}%%${sep}*}"
} >
} > expands to the empty string.  Could that be the source of the problem?
}
} Yes, that may be.  Even if it doesn't fix this particular problem, the
} patch below should only make things saver.
}
} Can someone try?

I still get the blank item in the list after your patch.  I think maybe
the problem is that tmp1 gets an empty element at line 94, which then
gets added as a match at line 120, but I tried duplicating your change
at line 94 without any better result.

Does `compadd -a array' where the array is empty have a bad effect?