Re: Bugs on SourceForge

> I suspect 232305 has already been taken care of by the configure system,
> but can somebody who has a Solaris box please check?

This is that `limit' doesn't handle large datasize limits on Solaris.  I
reconfigured and recompiled on Solaris 2.8 and limits up to 8GB worked
fine, including if inherited from tcsh (although that apparently treats
limits of 4GB and over as unlimited).  So this is presumably fixed.  I
haven't changed the bugs database since I don't know where the fix
appeared.

Now I have to recompile back on 2.6 since it can't find libcurses.so...

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070