Re: zsh-4.0.1-pre-3 is available

On Apr 9,  5:04pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I'm not really waiting for anything else, except I said I'd add
} options to make it easy to unbind any key string with a given prefix,
} so I suppose I'd better.

Would you please also look at the bug I reported in 13865?

Are you going to make a tarball of 4.0.1-pre-3 so the cvs-unaware can
test it?  I notice that none of these prereleases has been showing up on
ftp.zsh.org, so far.