Re: Automatic hash -d

On Apr 13,  1:01am, Wayne Davison wrote:
} Subject: Re: Automatic hash -d
}
} I applied both of your changes to _path_files, and things are working
} very nicely now.  I'll let you know if I encounter any problems.

Here's one potential oddity:

% z=/usr/local/share/zsh
% ls ~`echo z`/<TAB>
Completing unknown user `echo z`

And yet ~z has now been made into a nameddir.

Perhaps backticks should be treated like $(...) and therefore passed
through the parameter expansion branch in _path_files?  The expression
would be something like:

Of course one must be careful when completing command substitutions in
general.