Re: problem with _arguments exclusion lists

--- Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hrmpf. Yes. This was a bit more complicated to fix because the option
> should still keep itself from being offered as a possible completion
> second time unless it may be given more than once.

I suspected that it mightn't be too easy when I posted the first
message. The patch seems to fix it but the following still doesn't
work:
  _arguments -s '(-conf)-c+:val' '-conf' '-f'
after -c, it completes with the 'val' message so even after -co, it
can't complete -conf. I found these problems with _pine which completes
a number after -c. Maybe there would be a use here for a basic
completion for numbers so that it can know that -co can not be -c with
a parameter.

Oliver