Re: Small oneliner to fix warnings

* Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Apr 18. 2001 13:50]:
> On Apr 18, 12:18pm, Mads Martin Jørgensen wrote:
> } Subject: Small oneliner to fix warnings
> }
> } The warning:
> }
> } terminfo.c:69: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
> } terminfo.c:168: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
>
> There were a series of patches (zsh-workers 13922, 13934, 13936, 13961,
> 13965, 13972) that appeared after the 4.0.1-pre-3 tarball was released,
> to address similar problems.  Does your patch apply before or after those
> other patches?  That is, are you building zsh from the tarball or from
> the CVS sources on SourceForge?

I'm building from the tar-ball, so it's vanilla 4.0.1-pre-3.
I had a suspicion that it was fixed already, but I could not find it in
my 3 month archives, so I decided to post it.

Take care,
Mads Martin
--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic and