Re: PATCH: Array subscript documentation

> +example(typeset -A aa
> +typeset "aa[one\"two\"three\"quotes]"=QQQ
> +print "$aa[one\"two\"three\"quotes]")

Unless there's something remaining uncommitted, the last line still doesn't
work.  The assignment strips the backslashes, but the expansion doesn't.

I suppose that's because the Bnull's don't get stripped till after the end
of the parameter expansion.  But I don't really understand.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx