Re: Make Failure on SunOS-4.1

On Apr 25, 10:29am, Vin Shelton wrote:
} Subject: Re: Make Failure on SunOS-4.1
}
} > That's tgetstr(), which should have been declared somewhere.  I suspect
} > perhaps that the `defined(HAVE_CURSES_H) && defined(HAVE_TERM_H)' test
} > is inadequate.
}
} You worry was well placed.

I'm also attention-deficient, apparently, as I see that (in your original
complaint) the error is coming from line 51 of termcap.c, which would mean
that you have curses.h but neither termcap.h nor term.h.

Can you please check your config.h for HAVE_TERM.*_H and HAVE_CURSES_H and
see which of them are defined?

Also, if you have a build tree from an older version of zsh where this all
worked, can you check the config.h there, too?