Re: RE: cvs completion does not support partial path completion

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> >     _wanted files expl file _path_files -g "$pat"
>                                           ^^^^^^^^^
>
> Is not this the reason? As I understand, global matchers are noy used when
> explicit pattern matching is requested?

No.  And you want partial path-completion which doesn't have to do with
your matcher-list style (you get that always, if you have a matcher-list
or not).  The problem is that _cvs uses the directory path of the word
from the line unmodified and then searches for files in `S/M/...' put
without expanding partial paths (and I'm not suggesting that it should
do that -- the _files-as-default-at-the-end I mentioned is probably the
best that can be done, or maybe try first with sticking `*'s before the
slashes or something).

Bye
  Sven