Re: S_IXUSR & Co macro problem - zsh does not compile under current cygwin.

On Apr 28, 12:52pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: RE: S_IXUSR & Co macro problem - zsh does not compile under curre
}
} > Do we need to fix this in zsh, or do you think it'll be treated as a bug
} > by the cygwin folks?
}
} If I understand the following correctly , it was deliberate change:

Let me rephrase the question.  Should I commit that patch?