Re: PATCH: Re: Use of named directories in completions broken.

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> > Yes, ahem, I said in a comment above the thin in the patch that I'm not
> > completely sure about the pattern(s) to use.  The old pattern made it
> > consider anything with just a tilde in it to be interesting to expand.
>
> This works fine, but it would presumably be OK if the ~ in question were
> only at the start of the word.

I thought the same at first, couldn't immediately come up with a simple
enough pattern for that and then remembered that in `echo a~b' the `a~b'
isn't treated as a pattern unless there are other pattern characters,
too.  So, that change should be ok (now that I remembered to add the
parentheses to the pattern).

Bye
  Sven