Re: PATCH: completion for loadkeys

--- Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> How's this?
> +	_files -W /usr/share/lib/keytables

It could do with an else part of the if statement which does normal
completion but other than that fine.

I couldn't say for sure for Solaris because I'm not particularly
familiar with loadkeys. I guess that it is only relevant on the console
because it has no effect in my terminal window. Does Solaris definitely
take the filename as relative to /usr/share/lib/keytables as opposed to
the current directory - i.e will `loadkeys uk' work or do you need
`loadkeys /usr/share/lib/keytables/uk'? The man page isn't clear and
whatever parameter I give loadkeys, it prints absolutely nothing and
returns 1 so I don't know.

Oliver