Re: Lockup on tab completion with compinit+list_packed

On May 6,  4:51pm, Andreas Ferber wrote:
} Subject: Lockup on tab completion with compinit+list_packed
}
} Recently zsh totally locked up using 100% CPU on doing a tab
} completion.
}
} I can reproduce this actually with (running zsh -f):
}
} kallisto% echo $ZSH_VERSION
} 3.1.9-dev-8

That version is pretty old.  I'm unable to reproduce this with 4.0.1-pre-3.

One minor thing:

} kallisto% autoload compinit

You should use "autoload -U compinit" to make sure that none of your aliases
are changing the way compinit works.  But that's probably not at issue here.