Re: PATCH: Re: cvs completion does not support partial path completion

On May 7,  9:58am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Re: cvs completion does not support partial path compl
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > Yes, there were.  `*::_cvs_files' is interpreted as `*::_cvs_files: '
} > which of course will never do.  Is there _any_ way to specify an empty
} > message with the `*:...' form of _arguments spec?
}
} I normally use a sigle space, but that still results in a `-X desc'
} option passed to the action.

Yes, which results in things like

    No match for ` ', `file', or `directory'

} If you don't want that, we could probably special-case that single space
} to mean to not pass a -X.

Either that, or strip all leading/trailing whitespace from the message,
and ignore empty messages.