Re: Termcap saga again

On May 8,  3:56pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Termcap saga again
}
} Is there some other way of doing the test that will simply see if it
} compiled?  I should know but I can't remember.

Yeah, change it from AC_TRY_COMPILE to AC_TRY_LINK, though it's pretty
stupid that AC_TRY_COMPILE fails on harmless warnings.

So apply my patch (which is necessary to get AC_TRY_LINK to work right)
and also change the _COMPILE to _LINK (which I should have noticed in the
first place) and try again.  If it works, either you can commit it, or
let me know and I will.