Re: Proposed history improvements

Wayne wrote:
> After I test this for a while longer, I'd be comfortable committing this
> to CVS.  If we're further along in the release cycle where that wouldn't
> be a good idea, let me know.

Better leave it out for now.  If curses has decided to work we may be able
to release what we now have (plus inet_*) in a few days.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.