Missing yodl, empty man pages.

This borders on the trivial, but I was puzzled briefly why all my zsh man
pages were empty.  Latest cvs.

Turned out I had run make after uninstalling yodl.  Configure had previously
been run with yodl installed, so Makefiles assumed I had it.  Result was empty
zsh*.<-> files in the Doc directory, and these were installed.

Reinstalling yodl did not fix the problem as the man pages did not get remade.
'cd Doc; make clean; make' did not work as clean does not remove the zsh*.1
files.

Problem resolved after 'cd Doc; rm zsh*.<->; make'.