Re: order of processing in brace expansion

 Peter> I've backed off the patch that tokenizes commas coming from a
 Peter> parameter expansion with globsubst.  Probably the following is a good
 Peter> idea to make it clearer.

You may also want to add a clarification to this description in the Expansion
node about brace expansion falling in the left to right order at the closing
brace:

  They are followed by "process substitution", "parameter expansion", "command
  substitution", "arithmetic expansion", and "brace expansion" which are
  performed in one step in left-to-right fashion.

I'm not sure this is absolutely necessary but it may forestall a potential for
confusion.