Re: Bugs on SourceForge

On May 14,  4:23pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I'll have to try this out when I get a moment.  But given the headers are
} screwy for Solaris 8 (see below), I rather suspect I won't be able to
} reproduce it.  Certainly works OK on 8 with zsh compiled under 6.

Note that it was Solaris 6 where Jason is having `rlimit64' problems, so
the fact that you're able to compile on Solaris 6 but he is not may be
indicative of ... something ...

} > On to the datasize tests.
}
} These worked, right?  Else I'm missing something.

They worked.  I closed out the bug report on SourceForge.

} > In file included from /usr/include/sys/wait.h:24, from configure:2638:
} > /usr/include/sys/resource.h:148: warning: `struct rlimit64' declared inside
} > 					  parameter list
}
} This looks like another header problem, but this time it's more than just
} configure complaining.  struct rlimit64 should be defined:
[...]
} 5.8 system.  The complaints are presumbably from the lines
}
}   extern int setrlimit64(int, const struct rlimit64 *);
}   extern int getrlimit64(int, struct rlimit64 *);

Your header certainly makes it appear that it shouldn't be possible to
compile the above two lines without also having rlimit64 defined.  I've
already sent mail to Jason asking what his resource.h looks like (and
he's Cc'd on this message).