Re: Latest hist-immediate-drop patch

Wayne Davison wrote:
>                                           I'd be quite happy to remove
>the hist_immediate_drop option from my patch if we can reach some sort
>of an agreement here.  Any changed votes?

I don't want to actually change my vote -- it was a considered opinion,
which still stands -- but it is a close issue and my overall opinion in
favour of having the option is not a strong feeling.  I would not be
unhappy about the new behaviour being mandatory, with no way to reach
the old behaviour.

-zefram