Teeny doc bug for the "file-sort" style

Manual says:

     ... The value may be one of `size' to sort them by the
     size of the file, `links' to sort them by the number of links to
     the file, `modification' (or `time' or `date') to sort them by the
     last modification time, `access' to sort them by the last access
     time, or `inode' (or `change') to sort them by the last inode
     change time.  ...  If the value
     contains the string `reverse', sorting is done in decreasing order.
The question is, what exactly does "decreasing" mean?

For mod/access/change times, the default ordering of the (om,oa,oc) glob
flags is already from newest to oldest, which sure seems to be "decreasing"
to me.  Using "date reverse" in file-sort actually causes the files to be
listed (and completed) from oldest to newest, which I'd call "increasing"
order.  It depends on whether you consider time as the absolute value of
the difference from the present, I suppose.

I'm not sure whether to change the doc, or change _path_files to swap the
O/o flags for those three cases.  I'd be more inclined to change the doc.