PATCH: workaround for "config.status not found" on Cygwin

Cygwin can optionally use NTFS attributes to emulate Unix file permissions
(CYGWIN=...ntea...). In this case file on NTFS must have x bit to be
considered executable. There is something fishy still:

- writing to a file resets all x bits. That accounts for a chmod line in
configure.in (we change file after it was created). But

- it did not help (God knows why). ls -l at the very end of configure shows
config.status with x bits set and ls -l immediately after configure runs
shows no x bits. It smells very much like a Cygwin bug, but for now I just
changed mkmakemod.sh to use /bin/sh config.status.

-andrej