Option tests

I was going to send this on Friday, but the mail server went down (either
to add new disks, or to have it whipped with red hot irons, can't remember
which) and I didn't think of sending it from Netscape or Yahoo...

I just committed another lot of options tests (in two stages, sorry).  I'm
now up to NULL_GLOB, excluding interactive and other tricky test.  All the
tests so far should pass if you have the most recent code.

I ran across that race in multios again --- you can't rely on an output
multio having finished writing when the next command is executed.  It ought
to be synchronous.  This could probably be done for code running in the
shell by remembering more in closemn() and waiting in fixfds(), or else
adding the tee process to the job list (yuk).  It's harder with external
processes as the multios only get spawned after the shell has forked.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.