Re: Almost all tests pass under new cygwin

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Same answer I just gave Jason Price:  make check with ZTST_verbose=2
> so we can tell which zmodload command dies.

It is the very last zmodload in the loop which does zmodload -i for
every module it found in config.modules (the `for m in $mods' loop).
I've gone through typing the zmodload commands manually and it is always
the last one which causes the segfault regardless of the order in which
they are loaded.

Oliver