Re: PATCH: cygwin stat code (again)

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> On May 26,  5:37pm, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> } Subject: Re: PATCH: cygwin stat code (again)
> }
> } FWIW, I've been convinced that this change to Cygwin caused many more
> } problems than it solved so it has been reverted in 1.3.2.
>
> Anyone think we should back out the Src/Modules/stat.c changes?

I'd say we remove this for 4.1, or maybe even some later 4.0, when the
Cygwin changes make this obsolete.  It's not actually breaking anything at
the moment, is it?

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.