RE: zsh and autoconf-2.50

> > It (I mean, the whole configure.in)  does not work with 2.50
> anyway, so I
> > won't commit it:
>
> You might as well, since it's better than my attempt which I've already
> committed (I was only worried that it didn't break the old autoconf).

Makes no sense (unless 2.13 is broken aas well). I will remove these undefs
anyway. Let's finally release 4.0.1 :-)

BTW anybody else working on 2.50? Else I hope to produce new configure.ac
next week. I cannot promise to resolve this issue with current configure.in
though (unless it happens as a side effect).

-andrej