Re: 4.0.1 - arguments test fails

On Jun 2,  1:04am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I knew there was something I'd forgotten before releasing the shell ---
} testing it worked.  Oh, well, it'll see if anyone's awake out there.

Of course, since you didn't make a release and then immediately leave
town, Sven had to fill the gap by introducing a bug and then leaving town.

We do have a history of making a release and then quickly making another
with only the dates changed (not the version).

Unfortunately I can't tell whether this test failure is an actual bug,
or an intentional change in behavior.  The next test chunk fails as well:

*** /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.28338     Fri Jun  1 20:47:45 2001
--- /tmp/zsh.ztst.tout.28338    Fri Jun  1 20:47:46 2001
***************
*** 1,6 ****
  line: {tst -o }{}
! line: {tst -o }{}
! NO:{oa}
! NO:{a1}
  line: {tst -o }{}
! line: {tst -o oa }{}
Test ../../zsh-4.0/Test/Y03arguments.ztst failed: output differs from expected as shown above for:
 tst_arguments '-o::optarg:(oa)' ':arg1:(a1)'
 comptest $'tst -o\t\t'
Was testing: optional option argument