Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: zsh 4.0.1 released

>   In which case we better call it 4.0.1a or 4.0.2. I never liked different
>   tarballs of the same version. It is highly confusing.

If I may emerge from lurk mode for a moment wearing my version purist
hat, I'd strongly suggest calling 4.0.2.  There's no shame in
incrementing the version number.  There's a little bit of shame in
being inconsistent with the version number.  There's a lot of shame in
calling two different things the by same name.  There.  Now I can go
back into lurk mode.

--
E. Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@xxxxxx>
http://www.ql.org/q/