Branch patches (Re: PATCH: Re: 4.0.1 - arguments test fails)

On Jun 6, 10:51am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} In general they shouldn't go straight onto the 4.0 branch until after a bit
} of testing, but this one is presumably an improvement.  Bart's suggestion
} is someone (probably me, it looks like) applies all the 4.0 changes, but
} I'm not enthusiastic about doing it all myself at the moment.

Actually my suggestion would be that someone (probably you, but we could
divide up responsibility, e.g., could be Sven for the completion system)
give an "OK, go ahead" before patches were merged from development to
stable -- but that doesn't mean it's essential that the "moderator" do
the actual patching.