Re: AIX-problem: the main module won't link statically

I wrote:

> Bart Schaefer wrote:
>
> > On Jun 12,  7:19pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> > >
> > > If this version of AIX can be tricked into working even only with cc, I
> > > will release the result as 4.0.2.
> >
> > Are there other changes that should go into 4.0.2 but haven't yet?
> >
> > In particular, 14578, 14796, and 14824.
>
> You decide.
>
> 14841 isn't applied to the 4.0 branch either. Has anyone found any
> problems with this? (It fixes a real -- and somewhat ugly -- bug.)

Argh, sorry, sent that to early...

Two other things: the segv report from 14862 which I hope to get fixed
today should go in and if we can't figure out what's happening on Irix
(the job-suspend thing) we should probably add a remark to Etc/BUGS.

Bye
  Sven