Re: Autoloaded objects lifetime

On Jun 17,  9:14pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
}
} Currently autoloadable objects disappear after modules have been loaded
} (I looked for builtins but I guess it is true for other as well). If
} module is unloaded, these objects disappear.
}
} Is it intended behaviour?

It corresponds to the behavior of `autoload func; func; unfunction func'
so I think it is intentional.

Whether it's desirable is a different matter.