Re: Suggested 4.0.2 contents

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Here's what I think the 4.0.1 --> 4.0.2 ChangeLog diff should look like
> based on patches so far (including a few on the dev trunk that have not
> be committed to the branch yet).

Looks good, as far as I can see.

I've just committed the zhandler() patch to 4.0, but not the patch for
zcompile because that's a user-visible change and people might still
want to complain about the 0444 creation mode.

Also, there's still the job problem on Irix (14861, 14865, 14911) to
which we got no reply.

Bye
  Sven