RE: zsh-4.0.1 -- some minor build/install problems

> The actual bug is that currently info is not created at all when building
> off CVS. install.info depends on texi not on info as it should. Your patch
> does not fix it.

Oops, sorry. info and install.info actually use different infos ... . Any
particular reason why we cannot create correct info pages under ``info''
target?

BTW this mean that 'non-root writable build dir' problem of install.info
persists anyway.

-andrej