Re: gcc-3.0 Success!

> Was it literal ``~/gcc3/lib''? That won't work of course.

No.  it was explicitly /home/jprice/gcc3/lib.

However, the problem was that in my playing around, I set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
correctly, but it wasn't being exported all the time.

<sigh>

Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

The thing that threw me off the scent was that ldd of /usr/local/bin/zsh
showed the usual /lib suspects, but not the libgcc_s.so.1 that modules
needed.

Jason

--
"Friendship is the bridge between lonely and loved, between a glance and a
gaze. It stretches from the fog into sunshine, hopelessness into faith,