Re: PATCH: prompt_clint and battery level with no battery

On Jun 26,  9:47am, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} I also think that the prompt system should behave more
} harmoniously with user-defined precmd()s.

Cleaning up the prompt system is on the bug list on sourceforge, but I
guess Adam never got there.

You might look at the way prompt_bart_setup uses string-replacement on
$functions[precmd] to insert and delete its own precmd fragment.

Aside: I still don't understand why $prompt_newline is ever necessary.