Re: Zsh 4.0.2 + 64bit Solaris 8 Forte 6.1 compiler

Clint Adams writes:

 > I think I used something along the lines of
 >
 > CC='/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc -xtarget=ultra2 -xarch=v9a' ./configure
 > and it was somewhat happy.

This might work fine but is this correct way to give these
parameters.  I'm trying to find a way how to use autoconf/configure
with all softwares and sometimes there are also LD and CXX which will
need this same -xarch=v9 option so there should be a common flag or
option that delivers this throughout all places at once.

  Tomppa
--
SUN Microsystems Oy PL 112, Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02601 ESPOO, Finland
Tomi Vainio (System Support Engineer)     +358 9 52556300 hotline