print -s ''

On Jun 26,  I wrote:
}
} It seems to me that `print -s' should simply perform the deletion at
} once, replacing the pending entry with the new one.

Wayne's patch for this appears (after a lot of experimentation in which
I confused myself several times) to have done the right thing.  Thanks,
Wayne.

} On a prossibly-unrelated note, `print -s' with no arguments results in
} "BUG: attempt to free storage at invalid address" when the next command
} is executed

This bug is also gone.

However, `print -s' with no arguments or an empty argument still inserts an
empty entry in the history list.  Does this seem like useful behavior to
anyone?  I would think that empty entries should always be ignored.