Re: a compdef for FreeBSD's sysctl(8) command

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> } Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> } > Does anyone on zsh-workers mind if I put this on the stable branch.
> } > Mainly because I suspect the FreeBSD folks would otherwise be
> } > maintaining it as a patch for their port.
>
> I don't object, but Sven has the final word for completion system stuff.

I don't object either, new completion functions are seldom a problem (at
most they add problems where we didn't do anything sensible before).

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to see exclusion lists
added for the BSD-parts, though, but that can be patched in later, of
course.

Bye
  Sven