Re: PATCH: remaining option tests

Hey Peter,

Just wanted to say thanks for going through and filling out the options
tests!

I think that helps a lot to make sure that zsh works properly.  Because
the code on zsh changes so quickly, the additional tests help prevent
those changes from breaking existing code.  Which means folks can spend
more time making useful changes. :)

Anyways, one of my back burner projects has been to try to get some
sort of code coverage information about the zsh tests with something
like gcov.  I haven't really done much about this yet.  (So if this actually
interests anyone, please go ahead and do it.)  Code coverage would help
find code that isn't being tested, which should help point to additional
tests that could be written.

I would really like to see the zsh project take advantage of more of the
automated testing/quality tools (e.g. electric fence, purify, gcov, gprof,
etc.) available to help prevent bugs and other problems.

-FR.