Re: fatal flaw zsh 4.0.1 on irix 6.3 & 6.5: suspend "ls -l|less" then resume hangs

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:32:12 +0200 (MET DST), Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So as a somewhat wild guess, I've build the two patches below -- which
> are not to be applied by anyone whose zsh is working.  If you find the
> time to try them, I'd like to hear if one of them fixes the problem.
> The first one reverses 11247 (it's the first one because the problem
> looks so suspicously similar) and the second one reverses both 14327 and
> 14503 -- the last changes I made to list_pipe_job.  Please try them
> separately (or one after another and then both of them together).

After a little hiatus I have a little time to look at this again. I've
switched to zsh 4.0.2 for debugging the irix problem since the same problem
appears there. However, separately or together, the patches don't affect the
problem.
   Tim