Re: a fix for _chown

Akinori MUSHA wrote:

> The following patch fixes the _chown compdef for *BSD.

Seeing as it hasn't yet been, I'll commit this, to both branches.

> Recently FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT dropped the support for the non-POSIX
> notation of the "user.group" style.

Urgh, do you know why? Surely support for `.' is no more than about two
lines of code and isn't doing any harm. Admittedly, I'm not a FreeBSD
user but having first learnt it as `.' I'd find this quite annoying.

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp