bug in preexec()

All my Zsh-configs are publicly available here:

http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/configs/shellrc/

If I give some command, for example this:

ls ; sleep 200

My titlebar shows that command three times and last two are kind
of distorted:

juhtolv@heresy:/home/juhtolv : ls ; sleep 200 ls $LS_OPTIONS; sleep 200
ls $LS_OPTIONS sleep 200

juhtolv@heresy:/home/juhtolv % zsh --version
zsh 4.0.2 (i586-pc-linux-gnu)

Note: I do not subscribe to these mailinglist. You can Cc: to me if you
want, but I am smart enough to read mailinglist archives via WWW.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.st.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/spam.html * STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW